“Our goal is to reinvigorate the J.Crew brand to reflect the America of today and to continue to drive strong momentum in the Madewell brand,” said Jim Brett, chief executive officer.
J.Crew has a Factory Store location at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek and another Factory Store at the Cincinnati Premium Outlets in Monroe. The retailer also has Madewell and J.Crew locations in Cincinnati and Columbus. Thousands of stores have closed across the U.S. this year, including other clothing retailers like The Limited, Rue21 and Wet Seal.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Newborn boy, first of 2018, born at Wright-Patterson Medical Center
• Woman convicted of teen slaying in Dayton released on Christmas Day
• No more waiting? Kroger looking to eliminate checkout lanes
• Currency of the future? Some argue it's bitcoin
• Southwest Airlines adds new flight at local airport