» RELATED: Startup with Dayton ties launches new product
The next week of events will aim to do the same thing.
Ohio ranked in the top five states for increased entrepreneurial growth, according to the 2016 Kauffman Index of Growth. Among the 25 largest states in the U.S., Ohio moved up to No. 12 in rankings for positive growth of entrepreneurship. Ohio was ranked 16th in the 2015 index.
The events hope to inspire entrepreneurs to "catapult" their businesses. They are also asking for community feedback.
FIVE DAYTON STARTUPS TO READ ABOUT:
• This startup brings coffee right to your door. Charles Nick's business The Wright Cup wants to introduce you to the perfect cup of joe. Read the full story.
• Do you feel like you waste a lot of time at work? This startup is tackling workplace productivity issues. Read about entrepreneur and engineer Sabitha Anisetti.
• He's an innovator and the CEO of Marxent, a company that develops augmented reality and virtual reality apps. Find out what advice Beck Besecker has for you.
• This Centerville-based business expanded to three locations in 2016. Nutritional Medicinals creates organic feeding-tube formulas. Read about the unique startup’s growth.
• They’re transforming roads one pothole at a time. A Dayton-based company was accepted to a Cincinnati tech accelerator program. Learn about their growth and mission.