A Dayton realtor has been elected president of Ohio REALTORS.
Anjanette Frye of Dayton was elected as the 2019 president of the Ohio REALTORS during the organization’s Spring Legislative Conference in Columbus this week.
Frye is owner of RCF Properties in Dayton.
Frye served as president of the Dayton REALTORS in 2012, and she was also the DABR Broker Owner of the Year in 2014. On the state level, Frye has served as an Ohio REALTORS District Vice President and has been a director since 2008.
Frye and her spouse, Shay, have a daughter and they live in Dayton. She is active in Big Brothers and Big Sisters and Habitat For Humanity.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• No retail apocalypse for these companies: 5 retailers opening stores in 2018
• Franco's Ristorante Italiano owner dies
• Former DP&L power plants to lay off 370 workers in Ohio
• Amazon looking to buy abandoned Toys 'R' Us storefronts
• Check out this $1 million home for sale in Clearcreek Twp.
About the Author