Auntie Anne’s is unveiling its newest menu item, and wants its fans to choose the next flavor.
The soft pretzel franchise is asking the public to decide which salty, sweet or spicy pretzel will be available at Auntie Anne’s stores nationwide. Fans can vote now through July 30 at www.pretzelnationcreation.com.
“Since Auntie Anne’s opened in 1988, we’ve been raising the standard of snacking with our delicious hand-rolled pretzel options,” said Carol Pasquariello, vice president of marketing for Auntie Anne’s. “We couldn’t be more excited to offer our pretzel connoisseurs a brand-new reason to love Auntie Anne’s with a flavor chosen specifically by them.”
The choices include:
• Apple Pie: Conjuring thoughts of holiday happiness, this tart is as American as the real thing.
• Chocolate Cherry: Fruity, fudgy goodness – what could be better?
• Maple Brown Sugar: Tastes like breakfast, but not so sticky.
• S’mores: Skip the bonfire and enjoy with each tasty, marshmallow-y bite.
• Pink Lemonade: A refreshing, tangy treat — no summer day or straw required.
• Sriracha: A savory pretzel that’s oh-so-hot in the best possible way.
• Taco: Move over steak, chicken and fish, the pretzel taco is the new craze.
• Korean BBQ: Smoky bites so good, this pretzel tastes like it was marinated for hours and hours.
• Dill Pickle: Add a crunchy dill punch to your pretzel.
• Buffalo Wing: A zingy taste that could be enjoyed from Buffalo to San Diego and everywhere in between.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.