Dorothy Lane Market has gotten in the doughnut game.
»MORE TO LOVE: Here’s what the parents of Bill’s Donut Shop owners made them do before they bought the shop
The Dorothy Lane Market bakery recently purchased a doughnut machine, the grocer announced on its website. The grocer’s first batch was homemade pumpkin spice doughnuts.
“Our Pumpkin Spice Donuts are iced with our delectable, butter-caramel frosting, which truly takes this donut up a notch! You can find Donuts by DLM both in the Bakery, available in six-pack boxes, or individually at the DLM Coffee Bar,” DLM announced on its website.
»DLM Bakery just unveiled a brand new brownie that has everything going for it, literally
They announced in a Facebook post on Dec. 12 that they would be unveiling a new seasonal recipe for the holidays: Vanilla Cake Sprinkle Donuts.
FIVE FAST READS
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
• 5 things you need to know about Sears' bankruptcy
• Air Force adapts training for medics
• Sears among six retailers closing in Ohio this year
• Thunderbirds celebrate milestone year representing US Air Force
About the Author