This is the first ready-to-drink coffee beverage the restaurant has launched, which is an industry product that represents more than $2.3 billion in annual sales.
» RELATED: Dayton ranks in Top 100 best places to live in U.S.
“Entry into the ready-to-drink coffee category reinforces our position as one of the world’s leading coffee brands, increases our brand relevance with new and current customers, and creates yet another way for America’s coffee-loving consumers to run on Dunkin’,” said Nigel Travis, Dunkin’ Brands chairman and CEO.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS
• Local restaurant offering heart-shaped pizza
• New Elder-Beerman shops opening in Dayton
• Kroger acquires iconic cheese company
• #DeleteUber: Company takes small hit after Trump controversy
• New retailer pushes back opening date for Dayton area store