Burger King is rivaling McDonald’s Happy Meals with its emotion-based meals.
Burger King customers can order boxed meals based on their feelings this month while supplies last. The meals all include Whoppers, fries and a drink, but come in a different boxes depending on mood, according to a release.
»RELATED: Need to return an Amazon package? Soon you'll be able to return it at area Kohl's stores
The “Real Meals” come in several moods, including pissed, blue, salty, YAAAS and DGAF.
Burger King “believes in authenticity and welcomes all guests. A natural extension of encouraging people to ‘be their way’ is encouraging them to ‘feel their way,’” the company said in the statement.
Burger King partnered with Mental Health America on the campaign and launched the meals in May — Mental Health Awareness Month.
FIVE FAST READS
• Owner of Kay Jewelers, Jared plans more than 150 closures
• Payless to begin laying off last of its employees at giant area warehouse
• Grocers competing for customers, cost savings with ‘green’ initiatives
• Local woman among thousands reporting scams by fake debt collectors
• PHOTOS: Local, historic octagon-shaped house on market for first time in 35 years
About the Author