Graeter’s Ice Cream is offering a new flavor of ice cream and is also expanding the distribution of its popular Fiona-inspired ice cream.
The Cincinnati-based ice cream chain is expanding the distribution of its newly popular Chunky Chunk Hippo flavor, named after the Cincinnati Zoo’s baby hippo Fiona. The hippo-inspired ice cream will be available again in Cincinnati and Dayton, and is also now available in Columbus area scoop shops.
» RELATED: Graeter’s Ice Cream releases new, seasonal flavors
Chunky Chunky Hippo — a toffee ice cream with salted roasted peanuts and milk chocolate caramel truffles — is also available in pints in scoop shops in all three cities. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
Graeter’s also announced it’s releasing a bonus summer flavor — butterscotch latte.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Local business offers healthy, organic meals delivered to your door
• Trump's election win, mass shootings impact Cabela's retail performance, retailer says
• WATCH: This Beavercreek retail space near The Greene is in desperate need of new life, and it's coming
• Opening date set for new area Kroger
• What regional airport has the best deals? Airfare gets cheaper locally