The long-awaited Ross Dress for Less store in Beavercreek is now open.
The off-price retailer opened its doors Saturday, employees of the store told the Dayton Daily News.
Ross is similar in style to TJ Maxx or Marshalls, selling discounted name brand clothing, accessories, shoes and bath and body products organized by size and use.
»BIZ BEAT: Premier Health patient information may have been compromised
The Beavercreek store opened in 2720 Towne Drive at the Shoppes of Beavercreek. A second store is expected to open in the former hh gregg space at the Dayton Mall in the third quarter of this year.
Ross in Beavercreek is open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day except Sunday when it will close at 9 p.m.
The chain has rapidly expanded in recent years, recently hiking its projections to open about 2,400 locations nationwide, up from its prior target of 2,000. The closest location before the Beavercreek store opened was in Indianapolis.
FIVE FAST READS
• Student debt still higher in Ohio than many other states
• Area Kohl’s stores launch free Amazon returns
• Back-to-school shopping begins early as schools prepare for openings
• Dorothy Lane opening Killer Brownie manufacturing facility
• Farmers expect major crop yield losses after record planting delays
About the Author