Django Western Taco, DOPE! Asian Street Fare, Eli’s BBQ, Queen City Whip and Kroger’s food restaurant concept Kitchen 1883 Café and Bar are all featured on the second floor of the food hall that anchors a residential high rise at Court and Walnut streets, according to the statement.
The first floor offers fresh fruit and vegetables, along with a traditional shopping experience, according to the statement.
»BUSINESS: Area trees, crops struggle as drought conditions continue
”On The Rhine Eatery features emerging restaurants and true tastes of Cincinnati – all handpicked by Kroger’s culinary team to create a popular hangout for meals, cocktails and community,” said Teri Rose, Kroger’s senior director of culinary development. “Cincinnati is Kroger’s hub for culinary innovation and experimentation, and the food hall is an example of the types of concepts and ideas we’re creating every day.”
The store will be open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and will offer grocery delivery. Plans are in the works to add restaurant delivery, according to the release.
FIVE FAST READS
• Starbucks set to open largest coffee store, roastery in November
• Kroger launches own line of meatless burgers, plant-based foods
• Popular video game store closing up to 200 locations
• Kroger, Walmart asks shoppers not to openly carry guns, will allow concealed ones
• Target kicks off holiday hiring spree, looking for 130K workers