A Kroger store in Huber Heights has undergone a $4.3 million renovation, and will now offer services including ClickList.
The Kroger store, located at 7747 Old Troy Pike, will hold a grand store re-opening on Thursday where it will present a $98,000 check to the Dayton Foodbank.
TRENDING: 11 questions answered about the future of Kroger
The remodel includes new décor and updates and new equipment in all departments – Meat/Seafood, Deli/Bakery, Produce and Floral and Front-End upgrades.
The exterior of the store received a facelift with new signage and paint. The store will also offer ClickList online shopping.
Kroger has already invested upwards of $53 million in its regional presence just in recent years. It has 44 supermarkets, 12 locations with ClickList services and another 10 locations with Starbucks services. The popular grocer already employs more than 8,100 associates in the Dayton region.
CONTINUED COVERAGE: With recent renovations, Kroger grows footprint in region
Kroger Cincinnati/Dayton Division employs more than 20,000 associates who serve customers in 109 supermarkets (including 18 Marketplace stores), warehouses and offices in the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Eastern Indiana, and Dayton areas.
FIVE FAST READS
• Algae plaguing Ohio lakes could force Kasich to take executive action
• Ohio colleges taking steps to avoid unchecked sex abuse cases
• PHOTOS: Victorian farmhouse with wine cellar, party barn on sale in Troy
• Local college took on #MeToo decades before a movement went mainstream
• Longaberger Co. going out of business: What it means for your baskets