• Matt Huelsman is named vice president of education. Huelsman has 13 years of experience including managing the construction of the new Kleptz Early Learning Center and new high school at Northmont City Schools, along with currently building the new PK-12 facility for Northridge Local Schools.
• Chris Freitag is named vice president of health care. Chris has 18 years of experience including leading the construction of the new Atrium Medical Center, the southeast tower addition at Miami Valley Hospital, and the new bed tower addition at Miami Valley Hospital South.
• Tim Knueve is the new vice president of industrial. Knueve has 20 years of experience with Shook including leading construction projects for Chrysler, Ford, Honda and Reiter Dairy.
RELATED: Construction company buys probable new HQ
• Mike Schmidlin is vice president of mission critical business. Schmidlin has 40 years of experience at Shook and including leading projects for Verizon, JP Morgan Chase, Macy’s and Bridgestone.
• Andy Goetz is now executive vice president in the Miami Valley. Both of these roles will support the company’s education, healthcare, industrial and mission critical (data center) business segment leaders in completing work under contract and growing market share within their respective regions.