» RELATED: Abercrombie & Fitch lays off 150 employees
The company also said it is re-positioning its brands and operations with a focus on e-commerce sales, in-store boutiques, wholesale and licensing arrangements. A closing date for the Monroe store is not known.
» RELATED: 5 retailers coming to Dayton
BCBG is just one of many retailers to announce store closures in 2017. The Limited shut down all brick-and-mortar locations, including local stores, and filed for bankruptcy. Macy’s, Sears, Kmart and Ann Taylor will also cut select locations.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS
• Local restaurant offering heart-shaped pizza
• New Elder-Beerman shops opening in Dayton
• Kroger acquires iconic cheese company
• #DeleteUber: Company takes small hit after Trump controversy
• New retailer pushes back opening date for Dayton area store