- One 2-D movie ticket each month with premium format ticket upgrades available
- Unused tickets roll over and never expire for active members
- Ability to reserve seats and buy tickets in advance with no online fees
- Additional tickets at the member price of $8.99 each
- 20 percent discount on concessions during every visit
“Based on the feedback we received, we designed Movie Club with all of the features and benefits that moviegoers desire most in a membership program without any of the hassle, enabling our guests to enjoy the moviegoing experience with their friends and family,” said Cinemark CEO Mark Zoradi.
Movie Club is accepted at all Cinemark locations across the nation, including Century Theatres, CinéArts, Tinseltown and Rave Cinemas. Cinemark owns and operates several theaters in the Southwest Ohio region.
Tell this news organization what you think in the comments below. Would you use a subscription-based service to the movie theater?
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• New convenience store to sell wine, beer at The Greene
• 7 major data hacks that happened in 2017
• Why is Buffalo Wild Wings nicknamed BW3s?
• 5 ways to stay out of debt this holiday shopping season
• 17 retail horror stories that show working Black Friday is the worst