A new convenience store has opened at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek.
Take A Break has opened on Glengarry Drive across form Tilly’s. The store carries energy drinks, snacks, lottery tickets, over-the-counter medications and personal hygiene products. The store will also sell beer and wine in the future.
» What’s going on at The Greene? New stores, restaurants coming
Several new stores have opened at The Greene within the past year. Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, a restaurant serving baja tacos, chips and guacamole, is expected to open next to Mattress Firm. Eye care company Pearle Vision will open on Walnut Street next to Winan’s. Both are scheduled to open this year.
Gender wage gap in Ohio: ‘We have to do better’ https://t.co/LzkDvePGeS @WHIORadio— Kara Driscoll (@KaraDDriscoll) December 6, 2017
Other stores that opened this year include: Puzzles Plus, LaPuf Sweets, Aerolux Blinds & Shades, Deg’s Flame Grilled Chicken and Take A Break. Jake’s Toggery and Select Comfort have relocated into newly remodel and expanded spaces.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• 7 major data hacks that happened in 2017
• Why is Buffalo Wild Wings nicknamed BW3s?
• Overheard while Thanksgiving shopping: 'Your dad is going to kill me'
• 5 ways to stay out of debt this holiday shopping season
• 17 retail horror stories that show working Black Friday is the worst
About the Author