The 8,350 square feet of living space features a grand foyer, walk-out lower level, large windows, open staircase and ceramic-tile flooring. French doors open to an executive study, and the dining room with arched columns.The house has five bedrooms, four full bathrooms, two half baths, volume ceilings, two gas firelpaces and a four-car garage.
More information about the home can be found here.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Kroger to create 600 jobs with new Dayton-area stores
• RETAIL ROUND-UP: 3 stories about Cabela's, RadioShack, Starbucks
• Development officials see growth in downtown
• Centerville strip mall demolished next to Elsa's
• Ohio economy to win big with future NCAA games