It’s almost time for baseball in the Queen City, and there’s some new grub to enjoy at the Great American Ball Park.
News partner WCPO sent their crew to the ball park to sample the newest treats available to eat during a Cincinnati Reds game. Here are five foods you’ll be dreaming about until Opening Day:
1. The Cherry Drizzle Chicken Basket
The Cherry Drizzle Chicken Basket. PHOTO: LIBBY CUNNINGHAM, WCPO.
2. BBQ macaroni and cheese from Keystone Bar and Grill
BBQ macaroni and cheese from Keystone Bar and Grill. PHOTO: LIBBY CUNNINGHAM, WCPO.
3. The Bockwurst Sandwich
The bockwurst sandwich, available at the Great American Ball Park. PHOTO: WCPO
4. The Nacho Dog
The Nacho Dog, available in Great American Ball Park’s Porkopolis section. PHOTO: LIBBY CUNNINGHAM, WCPO.
5. Montgomery Inn flatbread
Montgomery Inn flatbread will be available at Great American Ball Park. PHOTO: LIBBY CUNNINGHAM, WCPO.
WANT THE FULL LIST? HERE’S ALL THE NEW FOOD AT GREAT AMERICAN BALL PARK
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Fuyao to pay $100K in workplace safety violations
• Developer buys retail strip with Ollie’s near Dayton Mall
• OHIO PROUD: 5 Ohio businesses selling products at Elder-Beerman
• Yoga studio opens in Miamisburg
• Sierra Club says coal plant retirements save lives