Urban Artifact is located in the eclectic Northside neighborhood of Cincinnati. The brewery moved into the St. Patrick’s Catholic Church facility in August of 2014, and opened its doors in April 2015. The brewery specializes in tart and “funky” beers.
“Like us, all our beers are wild. That means, in one way or the other, each and every one of our beers is brewed with locally caught wild yeast, bacteria, or mixed cultures of both,” the brewery says on its website.
FIVE FAST READS
• People are talking about suicide: There's help available locally
• Woman shaving legs at pool sparks outrage, disgust
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house