• Bargain Hunt pushes back opening date for Dayton store
Retail chain Bargain Hunt will add a new location in Miami Twp., but the opening date has been pushed back to later this year. The store will open in late March, according to a company spokeswoman.
• New clothing store in the works at the Dayton Mall
Dayton native Michael Ford has signed a lease for space on the Dayton Mall's second floor near JC Penney and will open a second location of The Selfmade Store on Feb. 18.
•Restaurant, store to open at Beavercreek mall
A fast-casual Mediterranean-style restaurant and a jewelry store are set to open at The Mall at Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek.
• IKEA to hire 250 workers for new Ohio location
IKEA, the world’s largest furniture retailer, is looking to hire 250 employees for its new location in Columbus. The Swedish retailer announced plans to hire employees for its future Columbus store opening in the summer at the northeastern corner of Interstate-71 and Gemini Place in the Polaris Center of Commerce.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS
• Local restaurant offering heart-shaped pizza
• New Elder-Beerman shops opening in Dayton
• Kroger acquires iconic cheese company
• #DeleteUber: Company takes small hit after Trump controversy
• New retailer pushes back opening date for Dayton area store