A restaurant chain will reportedly open a location in the Dayton region.
Former Indianapolis Colts linebacker Gary Brackett is looking to expand his restaurant chain to the area. Stacked Pickle, a sports-themed restaurant chain, has nine restaurants in Indiana. The Times of Northwest Indiana reported that the chain has also lined up franchisees in Houston, Orlando and Dayton.
The chain serves American foods like wings, burgers, fried pickles and sandwiches. The chain was first opened in 2010.
This news organization has reached out to the chain to find out more information about the local expansion in Dayton.
FIVE FAST READS
• Target releases cheese-filled advent calendar for the holidays
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
• 5 things you need to know about Sears' bankruptcy
• Kroger launches wine delivery service
• Keith Urban makes wish come true for dying Ohio fan