The retailer also just expanded its “Drive Up” service to 200 additional stores across the Midwest and select other states. Now more than 800 Target stores in 25 states now offer curbside pickup. Nearly 1,000 Target stores will offer the service by the holidays, the company said.
“Drive Up has quickly become one of Target’s most popular pickup options thanks to its speed and convenience, with everything from home essentials to clothing to electronics orders brought out to cars within two minutes of when a guest pulls into the store parking lot,” the retailer stated.
The expansion to new markets will occur in August, the company said.
FIVE FAST READS
• Thunderbirds celebrate milestone year representing US Air Force
• Kroger launches fashion apparel brand
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house