Get Air Trampoline Park will open its first Dayton area location later this fall.
Get Air will open its first area location at 6020 Chambersburg Road in Huber Heights in a former Kroger store.
The chain of trampoline parks has locations across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Japan. The indoor parks are also located in Akron, Hilliard, Middleburg Heights, Toledo and Liberty Twp., according to the company website.
» INSIDE LOOK: $1.7M home with indoor pool for sale in Washington Twp.
The company said it hopes to open the Huber Heights location in early fall. The parks also have dodge ball courts, basketball courts, foam pits, a ninja course, party rooms and other activities.
“Get Air is not just a trampoline park,” the company said on Facebook.
This news organization has reached out to the company for more information about the Huber Heights location.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Local Habitat for Humanity names new executive director
• Store openings and closings: What’s going on in local retail?
• 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene
• At Home expands in Dayton: 5 things to know about the chain’s growth
• Queso is coming to Chipotle next week: 5 things to know