Montana, North Carolina and Ohio are the three states that appear twice in the top 10.
“Cincinnati has 24 bars per 100,000 residents and with the average pint costing $3, beer lovers of all types should find something suitable,” the report found.
WANT MORE BUSINESS NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE, DAILY NEWSLETTER
Columbus ranked 14th last year, but moved up to the top 10 for 2016. The city added four new microbreweries in the past year, bringing their total to 27. There are 29 bars per 100,000 residents in Columbus and the average pint costs $3.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS:
• The Limited closes stores locally, offers 90 percent off all items
• 5 things to know about Kettering today
• Feds settle discrimination complaint against Dayton-area bank
• Grismer to open new Kettering store by spring
• Kettering company to expand, hire 60 new employees