The chain retailer appointed Dann Moore, a resident of Findlay, to serve in the role. Moore, who has worked for Walmart for more than 30 years, will oversee operations of 110 stores.
For the past 11 years, Moore as served as the Market Manager overseeing the operations of nine Walmart supercenters in Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Wood and Williams counties.
RELATED: Dayton-area Walmart supercenter reopens with major renovations
“Over the last three decades, I have been inspired by the amazing people who work for this company and how much they give of themselves to help others,” Moore said. “I’m very excited to be in this new role and look forward to working with associates throughout the state who make a difference every day for our customers and the communities that we serve.”
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS:
• Grismer to open new Kettering store by spring
• Kettering company to expand, hire 60 new employees
• Experts release 7 financial predictions for 2017
• Consumer spending on gambling continues to rise
• Chick-fil-A named most popular fast food in Ohio