The new sandwich will be available for a limited amount of time. The restaurant is also offering shrimp nibblers, fish sliders, fish nibbles and clam strips. The fish sliders and nibblers are made of Alaska Pollock fish.
The Columbus-based restaurant chain has been a family-owned business for more than 95 years. The company was founded in Kansas, when it started serving its famous original slider.
White Castle has locations across the Miami Valley, West Chester Twp. and Springfield.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS:
• Carrabba's, Outback, Flemings owner to close 40 locations
• Elsa's owner to demolish Centerville shopping center
• 5 companies making moves in Dayton area
• 2 new upgrades coming to Dorothy Lane Market
• Residential building spurs growth in Miami Valley