Dunn is also a professor of surgery in the school of medicine. Dunn plans to return to a faculty position in the school, she said when reached via email today.
Dunn previously served as the executive associate dean of the medical school and president and CEO of Wright State Physicians from 2007 to 2013, according to her biogrophy on Wright State’s website. She is credited with the construction of the Wright State Physicians Health Center, a 66,000-square-foot building on the campus of Wright State that opened in June 2012, according to her biography page.
She was also the first woman to practice general surgery in the Dayton region, her WSU biography webpage states.
This news organization has reached out to Dunn for comment.
FIVE FAST READS
• WSU enrollment projected to decline again, eliminating $16.5 million in revenue
• Brookville couple: Dealing with insurance companies after tornado ‘frustrating’
• Wright State increases tuition, fees by maximum allowed under Ohio law
• Dayton in the spotlight: MSNBC town hall event discuses presidential race
• State proposal could lower college tuition for active duty military