Leaders of the Wright State medical school have been in talks with Dayton-based Premier Health about a possible affiliation with southwest Ohio’s largest health system that may involve the physicians’ group.
Wright State gets $450K for physician training
“We are pleased to be in the process of working toward an agreement with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine that is intended to strengthen the long-term availability of physicians through education and training to serve our community and enhance access to clinical care,” read a statement from Premier. “With a long history of collaboration and partnership, we look forward to continuing this important work.”
Wright State Physicians is one of the largest physician-managed multi specialty groups in the Dayton area.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Fuyao to pay $100K in workplace safety violations
• Developer buys retail strip with Ollie's near Dayton Mall
• OHIO PROUD: 5 Ohio businesses selling products at Elder-Beerman
• Yoga studio opens in Miamisburg
• Sierra Club says coal plant retirements save lives