Stay connected with local news and information you care about with our new and improved app.
It brings you the latest news stories, and allows you to save and share stories easily. It also provides access to puzzles and games, and the ePaper edition, if you’re a subscriber.
You can also customize your app experience to focus on topics you care about the most.
TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOPICS: Follow our step-by-step guide to managing your news topics in the app by clicking here.
The live news section of the app includes more stories from a wide variety of topics such as Latest News, Sports, Investigations, Obituaries, Events, trending stories, and more.
Download our app for iPhone or iPad by clicking here.
Download our app for Android devices by clicking here.
Here are some key features of our app:
- Easy access to the ePaper and the latest news stories from the Dayton Daily News
- Customize the live news feed to get the latest stories from topics you care about the most
- Easy access to puzzles and games
- Daily push notifications directly to your phone or tablet letting you know when today’s ePaper is ready to read
- Download ePaper editions automatically to read on the go even without WiFi or internet connection
- Available on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) and Android phones and tablets
To learn more about how to use your subscription to access our app and other digital products, read our “Welcome to your digital access” page.
To find more ways of accessing our ePaper, read our “How to access the ePaper” page.
For more information on how to download our app, read our “How to download the app” page.
If you have any questions about our app or your account, click here to visit our contact page for more support.