- PIC was informed that dishes and utensils may be washed in dish machine, but shall be sanitized in three compartment sink.
- PIC contacted maintenance for repair during inspection.
Observed multiple food contact surfaces with build-up of food residue. Ensure food contact surfaces are broken down (if needed), washed, rinsed, and sanitize after each use or every 4 hours, if they are used throughout hours of operation, in order to prevent contamination.
- Multiple cutting boards
- Onion and pepper slicer
- Knives above food prep sink
- Large hand held blender rod
Observed multiple non-food contact surfaces with build-up of food residue. Ensure non-food contact surfaces are cleaned more frequently and maintained so that they are free of build-up.
- All cooler door gaskets
- Underside of blender top (at food prep sink)
- All shelving on grill line
Observed floor tile grout, throughout kitchen and bar, missing or in poor repair. Ensure grout is repaired or replaced so that it is intact, smooth, and easily cleanable.
Observed floors and walls, under and behind equipment (on grill line), with build-up of food residue. Ensure floors and walls are cleaned more frequently and maintained so that they are free of build-up.
Comments: PIC informed that general manager of facility has completed level 2 food safety training.
Observed handsinks supplied with soap, hot water, and paper towels.
A re-inspection shall occur 06/21/2017, for dish machine, or thereafter.