Here are 10 weird laws still in effect in Ohio, according to onlyinyourstate.com:
1. Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public.
2. It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
3. It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
4. The Ohio driver’s education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.
5. It is illegal for more than five woman to live in a house.
6. Posting signs at swimming pools is illegal in Akron.
7. It is also illegal in Akron to display colored chickens for sale.
8. It is illegal to walk a cow down Lake Road in Bay Village.
9. The installation and usage of slot machines in outhouses is prohibited in Bexley.
10. If someone loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour.