See the Target Black Friday ad
The top Target deal:
Opens 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, open on Black Friday
See the Macy's Black Friday ad
The top Macy's deal:
Opens 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, open Black Friday
See the Kohl's Black Friday ad
The top Kohl's deal:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with Wi-Fi connectivity + $120 Kohl's Cash: $399.99, reg. $749.99
- Powerbeats Wireless earphones + $45 Kohl's Cash: $149.99, reg. $199.99
- Fitbit Ionic smartwatch + $60 Kohl's Cash: $199.99, reg. $269.99
- Nintendo Switch bundle + $90 Kohl's Cash: $329.99, reg. $359.99
- 1/4-carat T.W. diamond bracelet: $69.99, reg. $305
- Samsung 58-inch 4K smart TV + $165 Kohl's Cash: $549.99, reg. $899.99
- Nest Hello video doorbell + $45 Kohl's Cash: $179.99, reg. $229.99
Closed Thanksgiving Day, opens 9 a.m. on Black Friday
See the Costco Black Friday ad
The top Costco deal:
- LG 22-Cubic-Foot Counter Depth 4-Door French Door InstaView Refrigerator: $1,300 off
Opens 10 a.m. Thanksgiving Day, open Black Friday
See the Dell Black Friday ad
The top Dell deal:
- Sony 65-inch 4K Smart HDR Ultra HDTV: $999.99, reg. $1799.99
- Inspiron 22 3000 Touch AMD E2-9000e Windows 10 Home: $299.99, reg. $499.99
- XPS 15: $1399.99, reg. $1,699.99
- Dell G5 15: $999.99, reg. $1,299.99
- Alienware 17: $1,599.99, reg. $1,999.99
- Inspiron 15 5000: $429.99, reg. $629.99
- XPS Tower Special Edition: $1,649.99, reg. $1,949.99
Get the most out of your Black Friday shopping with these top tips:
Don't forget your coupons.
Most retail stores allow you to use manufacturer's and store coupons on top of event discounts during Black Friday, which can help you save even more money on your total purchase. Websites like MyCoupons offers the most popular and verified downloadable and printable coupons you can use this Black Friday, so make sure to prepare your coupon stash ahead of time.
Find a babysitter.
No matter how well-behaved your children may be, Black Friday crowds can transform any child into a screaming mess. From long, tedious lines to sensory overload, bringing baby along on your Black Friday shopping trip is a mistake you won't make twice. Shop the smart and effective way by scheduling a babysitter ahead of time. Although your little ones might really want to come along, they'll just feel miserable in the store.
Make a gameplan.
Showing up at a Black Friday sale on a whim might seem like a good idea, but you'll get the best deals and discounts by planning your trip in advance. To get the most for your money, research which stores have the best deals for the items on your list, what time each store opens its doors and where to find the top doorbusters before they're all gone.
BYOB (Bring Your Own Bags)
Want to know the biggest secret to a successful Black Friday trip? Skip the cart! If weaving through Black Friday crowds with a giant shopping cart seems impossible, it really is. Kick that cart to the curb and reduce stress and irritation this year by using your own shopping bags instead.