- Ohio Department of Transportation: $9.8 million
- Ohio Public Works Commission: $900,000 grant
- Montgomery County: $700,000
- JobsOhio: $600,000 grant
- City of Union: $700,000
- City of Dayton: $500,000 (paid to city of Vandalia annually in $25,000 increments to support road maintenance)
- City of Vandalia: $200,000
Other partners that supported this project, include the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission, Montgomery County Transportation Improvement District and Dayton Development Coalition.
The total investment in the project from ODOT will be $11.2 million, which includes $1.4 million already spent on engineering, environmental, and right of way work, according to the county.