Michael D. Trammel, 37, was arrested for soliciting and loitering to engage in prostitution around 3:15 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 3400 block of East Third Street. He remains in jail.
Michael D. Trammel, Montgomery County Jail
EARLIER REPORT (Feb. 15)
Five men arrested on charges accusing them of soliciting for prostitution remain in the Montgomery County Jail.
OTHER LOCAL NEWS: Area teacher hit with second sex charge
They range in age from 19 to 76 and according to incident reports were arrested by Dayton police in roughly a 2 1/2-hour window on Thursday.
Donald Bowling (left) and Anthony Adkins (Courtesy/Montgomery County Jail)
Each of them is being detained on misdemeanor counts of soliciting and loitering to engage in the solicitation of prostitution, according to the incident reports.
Jacob David Tucker (left), Dominique Johnson and Thomas Lemmings (Courtesy/Montgomery County Jail)
* Jacob David Tucker, 19, was arrested in the 2300 block of North Philadelphia Street about 11 a.m.
* Donald Bowling, 76, was arrested in the 3000 block of East Third Street just after noon.
* Dominique Johnson, 23, was arrested in the 3400 block of East Third Street just after 12:30 p.m.
* Anthony Adkins, 39, was arrested in the 3200 block of East Second Street just after 1:15 p.m.
* Thomas Lemmings, 43, was arrested in the 3200 block of East Second Street about 1:30 p.m.
Got a tip? Call our monitored 24-hour line, 937-259-2237, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org