Premier Health’s new upgraded mobile mammogram vehicle has hit the road to offer screenings to women.
The new vehicle still offers advanced imaging equipment, traditional 2-D and Genius 3-D Mammography technology to detect breast cancer, private dressing rooms and an all-woman staff.
Woman can schedule their appointment by calling 844-453-4199. Financial assistance is available to patients who are under-insured or don’t have insurance, and no doctor’s order is needed for women age 40 or older.
Appointments are now available on the following dates and times:
- Oct. 5: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Barktober Fest in Franklin Twp. Community Park, 4049 state Route 122 in Franklin
- Oct. 6: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Engage City Church Pink Out-Pack Out, 5400 Chambersburg Road in Dayton
- Oct. 14: 2 to 7 p.m. at Up and Running: Women and Breast Health, 6123 Far Hills Ave. in Dayton
- Oct. 16: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Wilmington Municipal Building, 69 N. South St. in Wilmington
- Oct. 20: Noon to 5 p.m. at Get Air Huber Heights, 6020 Chambersburg Road
- Oct. 26: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Sam’s Club, 6955 Miller Lane in Dayton
- Oct. 28: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Girdwood Orthodontics, 600 Columbus Ave. in Lebanon
Since 2015, the mobile mammography has traveled throughout southwest Ohio to offer more than 6,000 screenings.
For more information, visit premierhealth.com/mammo.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.