Premier Health’s mobile mammography unit will travel to health centers in Springboro, Dayton, Middletown and Jamestown next month to make it easier for women to get their annual mammogram screening.
The coach is equipped with traditional 2D and 3D mammography to detect breast cancer.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
- July 6: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Atrium Medical Center Imaging - Middletown, 4212 Grand Ave
- July 9, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro
- July 11, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at East Dayton Health Center, 2132 E. Third St., Dayton
- July 17, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Corwin Nixon Health Center, 2351 Stanley Ave., Dayton
- July 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Jamestown Family Medicine, 4940 Cottonville Road, Jamestown
To schedule a mobile mammogram, call 855-887-7364. For more information about the process and locations visit www.previerhealth.com/mobilemammo or email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com