Space heaters may be the cause of a house fire Tuesday afternoon that began in a second-story bedroom.
A Trotwood fire official said the fire in the 5200 block of Weddington Drive began in a rear bedroom. There were no injuries.
The fire official said crews are trying to make the house safe enough for the family of four to stay there and not have to relocate.
Crews were dispatched at about 4:35 p.m.
There was no immediate word about the extent of fire and smoke damage done to the structure or its contents.
We're working to bring you more details. We'll update this story as details become available.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.