Teen sentenced to juvenile prison for Huber Heights AT&T robbery

CONTRIBUTED PHOTO

Combined ShapeCaption
CONTRIBUTED PHOTO

A 16-year-old boy convicted for his role in the robbery at the AT&T store on Old Troy Pike and subsequent manhunt in February will spend up to four years in juvenile prison, according to court records.

The teen, whose identity we are not releasing since he was tried as a juvenile, appeared before Judge Anthony Capizzi Tuesday.

The other 16-year-old who appeared Tuesday, Skyver Palmer, was bound over to adult court, officials said.

ExploreRELATED: 6 juveniles, 1 adult in custody in Huber Heights AT&T robbery, manhunt

The appearances Tuesday concluded the juvenile proceedings in the robbery case.

Previously, a 15-year-old in the case was sentenced to up to four years in juvenile prison, court officials said.

Palmer will join 18-year-old Caleb Johnson, 17-year-old Taevon Felton, 17-year-old Damion Raglin and 15-year-old Danell Robinson in adult court for the case.  All of the defendants in adult court are still awaiting trial, records show.

About the Author