Surface Street Incidents
- No incidents have been reported.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, Lane closures November 28th through February 20th. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take motorists to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, road closed through September of 2017. Detour posted.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions September 12th – June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road, road closure September 13th – June 15th, 2017. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.