Ohio is home to several Fortune 500 companies that are involved in everything from grocery store chains to insurance and tires.
The 2017 Fortune 500 list of companies was recently released, marking the 63rd edition of the ranking. Fortune 500 companies represent around two-thirds of the U.S. gross domestic product with $12 trillion in revenues, according to Fortune.
There are 25 Fortune 500 companies located throughout the state, and a few call southwest Ohio home:
15. Cardinal Health, Dublin
18. Kroger, Cincinnati
36. Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati
51. Marathon Petroleum, Findlay
68. Nationwide Insurance, Columbus
110. Macy’s, Cincinnati
120. Progressive Insurance, Mayfield Village
167. American Electric Power, Columbus
184. Goodyear Tire & Rubber, Akron
196. FirstEnergy, Akron
220. L Brands, Columbus
236. Sherwin-Williams, Cleveland
251. Parker-Hannifin, Cleveland
346. J.M. Smucker, Orrville
389. Fifth Third Bancorp, Cincinnati
401. Owens-Illinois, Perrysburg
411. American Financial Group, Cincinnati
441. AK Steel, West Chester
447. Dana, Maumee
458. Owens Corning, Toledo
470. TravelCenters of America, Westlake
478. Cincinnati Financial, Cincinnati
479. KeyCorp, Cleveland
483. Western &Souther Financial Group, Cincinnati
495. Big Lots, Columbus
FIVE FAST READS
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.