The brewery-restaurant is open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Carillon Brewing Company, located at 1000 Carillon Park in Dayton, is a living-history exhibit. It is the only one of its kind in North America, combining a production brewery and restaurant and owned by a museum.
Here’s a look at the new brewery food menu.
- German Soft Pretzel Braid ($5.95): Served with house bier cheese sauce and mustard
- Sauerkraut Balls ($7.95): Braised sauerkraut and sausage, breaded & fried, served with horseradish sauce
- Bier Cheese Fries ($6.95): Potato wedges topped with house bier cheese, bacon crumbles and chives
- Wurst Platter ($12.95): Choice of two wursts, topped with sauerkraut and served with potato wedges
- Wurst on a Bun ($8.95): Choice of wurst on a bun served Mikesell’s potato chips
- Carillon Burger ($13.95): 8-ounce fresh Angus chuck served with bacon jam, lettuce, tomato, pickles, topped with bier cheese and onion straws, served with Mikesell’s potato chips
- Brew House Burger ($11.95): Fresh ground Angus chuck, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles, served on brioche bun with Mikesell’s potato chips
- Reuben ($10.95): Corned beef, Swiss, marble rye, braised sauerkraut, 1000 Island dressing, served with Mikesell’s potato chips
- Kids Burger ($6.95): Fresh ground Angus chuck, American cheese and pickles, served on a brioche bun with Mikesell’s potato chips
WANT TO GO?
What: Carillon Brewing Co.
Where: 1000 Carillon Blvd., Dayton
Hours: Open daily 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
More info: carillonbrewingco.org