“Allegiant’s passenger traffic grew more than 20 percent in 2017, and we look forward to that trend continuing in 2018 with the addition of Charleston and Sarasota to its network at CVG,” said Candace McGraw, chief executive officer of CVG. “Allegiant will now serve 21 different destinations from CVG, and we’re delighted that local travelers will now have nonstop flight options to these popular vacation spots.”
Allegiant also serves the Columbus and Dayton airports. On Monday, United Airlines announced it will add a route from Dayton International Airport to Houston, Texas.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• German grocery chain Lidl halts plans to open local store
• At Home store to open in Dayton area this month
• No more waiting? Kroger looking to eliminate checkout lanes
• Currency of the future? Some argue it's bitcoin
• Southwest Airlines adds new flight at local airport