In-store activities hosted at the store will include:
• Cabela’s SAFE Archery Range, an inflatable archery game, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12
• Cabela’s BB-Gun Range, a fun and safe airsoft range, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 19
• Early Season Goose Hunting, Aug. 12, 11 a.m. to Noon
• Dove Hunting 101, Aug. 12, Noon to 1 p.m.
• Ground Blinds and Treestands, Aug. 12, 1-2 p.m.
• Setting up an Outdoor Kitchen, Aug. 13, Noon-1 p.m.
• Fall Fly Fishing, Aug. 13, 1-2 p.m.
• Backcountry Meals on the Go, Aug. 19, Noon-1 p.m.
• Reloading 101, Aug. 19, 1-2 p.m.
• Early-Season Archery for Whitetails, Aug. 19, 2-3 p.m.
• Keep Your Edge with Free Knife Sharpening, Aug. 20, Noon-1 p.m.
Cabela's Inc. calls itself "the world's foremost outfitter of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear," according to its website. Founders Dick and Mary Cabela started the chain in 1961.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Local business offers healthy, organic meals delivered to your door
• Trump's election win, mass shootings impact Cabela's retail performance, retailer says
• WATCH: This Beavercreek retail space near The Greene is in desperate need of new life, and it's coming
• Opening date set for new area Kroger
• What regional airport has the best deals? Airfare gets cheaper locally