Approximately 2,000 travelers will land free cheese coneys and Graeter’s ice cream at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport to celebrate National Aviation Day.
The airport, located in northern Kentucky across the river from Cincinnati, is giving away Gold Star Chili and Graeter’s Ice Cream on Friday. Mr. Softee Ice Cream truck will park at the Airplane Viewing Area, giving away complementary treats and aviation-themed giveaways will also be handed out.
» Is this the future of air travel? Pilotless planes to be ready by 2025
Aviation Day festivities also include a band, aviation-themed giveaways and other surprises at the Welcome Point of the CVG Terminal. The aviation viewing area celebration starts at 2 p.m., and the terminal celebration starts at 3 p.m.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Dunkin' Donuts could be changing its name. Here's why.
• New Dayton area Kroger marketplace opens today
• Whole Foods, Amazon merger: What's next for the two giants?
• Future of local malls? Breweries, Amazon lockers, art galleries
• Centerville Cabela's offering shotgun giveaway for fall season
About the Author