A new golf-themed restaurant has opened at the John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
PGA Tour Grill, owned by global restaurateur HMSHost, has opened in Concourse C. The restaurant celebrates dining and golfing. Its motto? “Eat smarter, play harder.”
» WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 5 amazing flight deals we found at local airports for summer travel
“The addition of PGA Tour Grill to CMH is very exciting as we reflect on several dining developments that we are proud to bring to travelers with the support of our partners at the Columbus Regional Airport Authority,” said Kent Vanden Oever, HMSHost vice president of business development.
Other new airport food options in Columbus include a pre-security Starbucks store, Land Grant Brewing Company and American Craft Tavern.
FIVE FAST READS
• With a harsh hurricane season expected, how do storms get named?
• Salmonella outbreak: 5 times food-borne illnesses wreaked havoc in Ohio
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• 15 memories, moments at Elder-Beerman that influenced your lives
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
About the Author