Area White Castle customers could get free sliders for a full year if they win the chain’s Instagram contest.
Customers who share their best White Castle photos have a chance to win the grand prize sliders for a year. Another 15 people will win smaller prizes like Visa gift cards, White Castle coupons, bluetooth speakers and mobile phone camera lenses.
»RELATED: Need to return an Amazon package? Soon you’ll be able to return it at area Kohl’s stores
Participants should tag the posts with #CaptureTheCrave, #Contest and @WhiteCastle to be considered. The posts will be judged on "magnitude of the Crave, originality and quality of photography." Terms and conditions can be found at www.capturethecrave.com.
Customers can also get free food by:
1. Wearing Western apparel to White Castle stores on Wednesdays beginning today for two free BBQ Original Sliders with any purchase. The new BBQ Original Sliders include the BBQ Brisket Slider and BBQ Impossible Slider.
2. Download a coupon from www.whitecastle.com for a free slider and free small Coca-Cola Freestyle soft drink on May 15.
»RELATED: Kroger sells off popular ice cream and tea brand
“At White Castle, we appreciate the hamburger today just as our predecessors did 98 years ago, for the enjoyment and memorable moments it provides for Cravers and taste buds everywhere,” said Jamie Richardson, vice president at White Castle. “National Hamburger Month and National Slider Day are both very special to us, and we’re proud to share the burgers that we’ve come to know and love with our fans every year.”
FIVE FAST READS
• Owner of Kay Jewelers, Jared plans more than 150 closures
• Payless to begin laying off last of its employees at giant area warehouse
• Grocers competing for customers, cost savings with ‘green’ initiatives
• Local woman among thousands reporting scams by fake debt collectors
•PHOTOS: Local, historic octagon-shaped house on market for first time in 35 years
About the Author