Actor, producer and businessman Mark Wahlberg is partnering with veteran Chevy dealer Jay Feldman to launch his first car dealership in Ohio.
Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet will open in Columbus, Ohio. The dealership was formerly known as Bobby Layman Chevrolet at 3900 West Broad Street. Feldman and Wahlberg have been friends for several years, and became partners in a Wahlburgers restaurant in Cleveland.
FIVE FAST READS
• Thunderbirds celebrate milestone year representing US Air Force
• Kroger launches fashion apparel brand
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
About the Author