Kroger has invested in its digital shopping experience for customers, launching ClickList in its 1,000 store earlier this month in Milford. Kroger introduced its first ClickList store in November 2014 in Liberty Twp.
“This exciting milestone is a testament to the impact of our digital shopping platform as well as the consistent and rewarding experience delivered to our customers by our talented store associates,” said Yael Cosset, Kroger’s chief digital officer. “Next year, we plan to expand our seamless service to more markets, ultimately making this convenient shopping experience available to every one of the 60 million families who shop with us annually.”
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Currency of the future? Some argue it's bitcoin
• New store to open this week at The Greene in Beavercreek
• Southwest Airlines adds new flight at local airport
• 7 things we learned about lead, local water infrastructure this year
• 7 new, cheap flight options added at regional airports in 2017