The secret’s out! One of The Greene’s newest and most visible vacant retail spaces will be filled by a Texas-based Mexican restaurant chain making its debut in the Dayton area.
Olshan Properties announced on Thursday, August 24 that Fuzzy's Taco Shop has signed a leased at The Greene Town Center and plans to open for business late this fall.
4. A candy shop is opening — and it has a ton of cotton candy flavors.
La Puf Sweets caters candy buffets, cotton candy bars, s'mores bars and popcorn stations for parties. The business has been offering catering services in the Miami Valley since 2016, and recently made the decision to move to The Greene. READ MORE
JaeLuxe Boutique is a new shoe store opening at The Greene. KARA DRISCOLL/STAFF
5. A new shoe store is set to open at The Greene.
JaeLuxe Shoetique has started renovating its 1,500-square-feet retail space on Magnolia Lane next to the Pandora store. Owner April Polk said there is no definite opening date. READ MORE
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Cincinnati airport to give away free cheese coneys, Graeter's ice cream
• Trump attacks Amazon on Twitter again. Here's why.
• Is this the future of air travel? Pilotless planes to be ready by 2025
• You can live in this refurbished, historic church in Oregon District
• 9 recent changes that are revolutionizing the local retail industry
Staff writer Mark Fisher contributed to this report