Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography screenings.
The mobile truck will travel to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio this month. Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach uses traditional 2D and Genius 3D Mammography technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling 844-453-4199.
The mobile mammogram will be available the following dates and times:
• July 8, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Dixon/McKinley Community Festival and Health Fair,196 Hawthorn St., Dayton OH 45402;
• July 12, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Coffman Family YMCA, 88 Remick Blvd., Springboro, OH 45066;
• July 13, Noon to 2 p.m. at Terrace Ridge Apartments, 1312 McKaig Ave., Troy, OH 45373;
• July 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at CVS Health, 710 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• July 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• July 26, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335;
• July 28, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dorothy Lane Market Washington Square, 6177 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp., OH 45459;
• July 29, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for The Glover Foundation Inc.’s Football 101 for Women at West Carrollton High School football stadium, 5833 Student St., West Carrollton, OH 45449; and
• Aug. 1, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.