The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek will welcome three new retailers through its new pop-up shop program.
Three new stores will open temporarily at The Greene throughout November. Businesses like home decor shop Grit & Grain and clothing store Shop Bravura opened in the first two weeks of the month. The pop-up shops are housed in a space at 4420 Glengarry Road.
» RELATED: 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene
"The gist of the program is that someone will be able to utilize a finished out space that is already fully fixtured for a week at a time. I think that the thing that is really appealing about this is that the businesses will only be required to pay us a small fee for each day they are actually open for business not all the days of occupancy. This has been very appealing so far. There are no other fees involved to operate in the space," Willshaw told this news organization in an email.
How will you do your #holiday shopping this year? https://t.co/J57WqHpuSD @WHIORadio— Kara Driscoll (@KaraDDriscoll) November 3, 2017
The next three retailers featured in the pop-up shop program are:
• Whitney Dolls & Crafts - Nov. 10 - Nov. 12, and Nov. 17 - Nov. 19
Check Whitney Dolls & Crafts on Facebook
• Style Lust Shop - Nov. 24 - Nov. 26
"Style Lust Shop is an online women's boutique out of Ohio. Women's trendy clothes and accessories. Check out Style Lust Shop on Facebook."
• Cherrises - Dec. 9 - Dec. 10
“A retail store selling men’s & women’s leather and bohemian jewelry & accessories, along with customized letter art.”
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• UberEATS launches food delivery services in Dayton
• Dayton retailer brings Southern culture to Ohio
• 5 ways local communities gave back during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• Robots have invaded Walmart: 5 things you need to know
• Target to offer free online shipping in November on all orders
About the Author